Aging and disease must be distinguished
In modern society, most of the diseases that adults suffer from are aging phenomena that cannot be treated by a doctor or cured with drugs.
In 1996, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare decided to call adult diseases such as hypertension, high cholesterol, and diabetes as lifestyle-related diseases. It means that you get such a disease because of your bad lifestyle. In addition, he started to strictly guide and manage the health of the people, such as cracking down on metabolic syndrome as if it were a criminal by legitimizing a health check-up, and improving the level with drugs if blood pressure or blood sugar levels deviate from the standard values.
However, since the root cause of these diseases is aging, they force themselves to go up the river even if they resist. In other words, the expression of an adult disease is much closer to the essence than a lifestyle-related disease.
People are usually relatively relieved when they are defined by a certain disease name when they are not feeling well, whereas when they say that it is due to their age, they are upset. But it is better to accept the body as a part of nature. Aging is a physical change that causes various disorders in the body as a result of damage to the genes of cells and the accumulation of them.
In addition to the above-mentioned adult diseases, ankle pain, cancer, arrhythmia, osteoporosis, menopausal disorders, freckles, wrinkles, hair loss, dementia, etc. are all aging phenomena.
Just as a house or car gets damaged when it gets old, abnormalities appear here and there in our bodies as we get older. But even though houses and cars can be repaired, the human body is almost impossible to renew or replace parts.
Anti-aging is in vogue these days, but that method doesn't help much in the end, or it just changes the appearance like makeup or plastic surgery. No matter how much botox injections smooth out wrinkles, the skin steadily loses moisture every year and wrinkles increase.
Therefore, it is a reasonable attitude to think that a certain amount of pain or discomfort is unavoidable because it is a providence of nature, and to get along well with such symptoms. It is significant for symptoms that appear with age, such as high blood pressure or hypercholesterolemia. It is a necessary change to accept the fact that you are getting old. Therefore, you should not suppress these symptoms by using drugs recklessly. (Kondomakoto, 41-42p)
However, the human mind does not turn away from suffering in front of its eyes. The human desire to take medicine when sick, to seek medical treatment, and to relieve pain and suffering is difficult to control.
- Time uploaded
- 7 Feb 2022
- antigen antibody
- 7 Feb 2022
- Gonjireum, Related diseases: gonorrhea
- 7 Feb 2022
- measure of health, nails
- 7 Feb 2022
- health column
- kolom kesehatan
- foreign worker center
- 1 in 10 people diagnosed with early cancer ar
- cancer surgery & death rate
- to stop getting screened for cancer
- pseudo cancer[cancer-like cancers]
- Do you really get diabetes if you like sweets
- Do not judge a disease based only on the stan
- high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Aging and disease must be distinguished
- hospital & convenience store
- Don't fight cancer in vain
- Incorrect use of the drug
- Doctors are scarier than gangsters or robbers
- life shortening cancer
- Hypertension threshold manipulation
- Cold and anticancer drugs
- Japanese who like doctors
- The dangers of gastroesophageal reflux di
- Lifestyle habits to cure reflux esophagit
- bad food for diabetes
- good food for diabetes
- Diabetes Causes and Symptoms
- High blood pressure
- How many liters of water should I drink?
- animal meat and blood
- ideal meal?
- Diet to be helped for diabetes
- white and brown rice
- Is oil cooking good?
- All drugs are basically poisons.
- 9 health common sense
- If you have been diagnosed with gallbladder c